GENERAL

Two Americans Detained For The Assassination Of Haiti’s President

Are they responsible for his death?

Haitian authorities arrested two Americans for alleged connection to the death of President Jovenel Moise.

Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter

Government official in Haiti confirmed that James Solages and Joseph Vincent are detained for being linked to the assassination of the President.

We don’t have much info about Vincent, but we do know that Solages is a former body guard at the Canadian Embassy in Haiti.

Authorities also suspect that at least 26 Colombians are linked to the death. Some of them are retired members of the Colombian army.

There’s an ongoing investigation on the murder. Reports suggest that assassins were on payroll.

CNN had more details:

Two US citizens are among more than a dozen arrested in Haiti in connection with the assassination of President Jovenel Moise, a top government official said Thursday.

Elections Minister Mathias Pierre told CNN two US citizens were allegedly linked to Wednesday’s attack. Pierre identified the men as James Solages and Joseph Vincent, both naturalized citizens from Haiti.

In a press conference in the capital Port-au-Prince on Thursday, Haiti Chief of Police Leon Charles said 28 people were involved in the assassination, including 26 Colombians, in addition to the two Haitian-Americans.
Seventeen people have been “caught,” Charles said.

Haitian police are looking for at least eight more people.
Separately on Thursday, Colombia’s Defense Ministry announced at least six alleged attackers were retired members of the Colombian Army.

The Associated Press adds more:

James Solages and Joseph Vincent were among 17 suspects detained in the brazen killing of President Jovenel Moïse by gunmen at his home in the pre-dawn hours Wednesday. Fifteen of them are from Colombia, according to Léon Charles, chief of Haiti’s National Police. He added that three other suspects were killed by police and eight others are on the run. Charles had earlier said seven were killed.

“We are going to bring them to justice,” he said as the 17 suspects sat handcuffed on the floor during a press conference Thursday night.

Late Thursday, Colombia’s government said six of the suspects in Haiti, including two of those killed, were retired member of Colombia’s army, though it didn’t release their identities.

The head of the Colombian national police, Gen. Jorge Luis Vargas Valencia, said President Iván Duque had instructed the high command of Colombia’s army and police to cooperate in the investigation.

“A team was formed with the best investigators … they are going to send dates, flight times, financial information that is already being collected to be sent to Port-au-Prince,” Vargas said.

Who ordered the murder?

Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter

Source: WeLoveTrump

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker