Medical Examiner: Capitol Police Officer Sicknick Died Of Natural Causes From Strokes After Capitol Breach

A different side of the story

US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes after Jan.6 riots. Recent reports reveal that the man had died of natural causes the day after the riots. This was confirmed by the D.C. Medical Examiner’s office on April 19. This marked an end to all the stories suggesting the police officer was beaten to death by Donald Trump’s supporters.

Join Our Telegram channel here:

Francisco J. Diaz, the chief medical examiner for Washington, said the police officer died Jan. 7 after suffering two strokes. The man didn’t have an allergic reaction after being assaulted with chemical irritants as he messed with the crowd.

There was zero evidence of internal or external injuries. He also said that “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”

Two men face accusations of assaulting the police officer. They are accused of spraying him with a chemical irritant, probably bear mace, during the riots. Diaz told Washington Post there was no evidence of an allergic reaction. This reaction would have caused his throat to close.

The 42-year-old officer collapsed and died within a few hours after returning to his office on Jan.7. He suffered two strokes at the base of the brain stem. This was caused by a clot in an artery that carries blood to this part of the brain. We don’t know whether the police officer had an underlying medical condition.

Prosecutors will now have a hard time pursuing murder charges related to the officer’s death.

Then-attorney General Jeffrey Rosen said on Jan.8 that Sicknick had died of “injuries he suffered defending the US Capitol.” He also said that they are conducting an investigation. The Capitol Police said their officer died as he engaged with protesters.

The New York Times and other major outlets reported the officer had been beaten with a fire extinguisher. Weeks later, they said the cause of Sicknick’s death wasn’t determined. Democrats used this story to impeach Donald Trump, but their efforts didn’t work. Sicknick didn’t die at the hands of protesters and Democrats can no longer talk about this.

Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of Morgantown, West Virginia, face charges of assaulting the police officer with a chemical spray.

Court documents reveal that Khater told Tanios to give him “that bear [expletive].” The bear spray is a nonlethal deterrent used to stop aggressive bears and other wild animals. The same documents suggest that there’s a video of Khater spraying a canister into Sicknick’s face. He did the same to other officers. That’s what court documents say.

Sicknick’s mother talked about her son’s death, suggesting that he wasn’t hit on the head.

“He wasn’t hit on the head, no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure,” Gladys Sicknick told the Daily Mail in an exclusive interview on Feb. 22. “We’d love to know what happened.”

Join Our Telegram channel here:

Source: The Epoch Times

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker