Yes, the Georgia Guidestones exist and you are not even aware of it
The Georgia Guidestones are more than a roadside attraction. We bet there’s something deeper than this. Some say they are the 10 commandments of Satan.
Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter
The mysterious monument are located at a pasture 90 miles east of Atlanta. It was created in 1980 after being commissioned by Robert C. Christian. According to him, his group worked on this for two decades. Well, we don’t know a thing about the true identity of these people.
Hundreds of guests attended the ceremony for the unveiling of this monument. A lot of people hated it!
Here’s a fun fact. The documents for its construction are destroyed. A local legend code references a time capsule buried somewhere in the area.
Four vertical slabs of granite are 16 feet high. There’s also a center stone known as the Gnomen. The capstone is equally awkward. These four slabs connect into an X and weigh over 119 tons. The creator made sure the notches track the exact orientation of the sum and the moon. The capstone has a 7/8 inch hole and that’s right where the sunlight passes at noon each day. It helps you identify the day of the year.
This monument is also known as American Stonehenge and there are 10 guides written into each slab. Translations go from English to Hindi and there are also words in Greek, Sanskrit, Babylonian Cuneiform, and Egyptian Hieroglyphics.
Here’s what the 10 guides say:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
What does this mean?
Here’s a simple yet acceptable translation:
- 7.4 BILLION people on the planet need to die.
- Global elites will decide who, what, and how life is replicated on the planet. Forced sterilization, eugenics, pharmacology, abortion, cloning, and gene editing (CRISPR) are already at work.
- Global elites want to unite all people with a single language so it’s easier to subjugate them. In an act of defiance, global elites intend to reverse the tower of babel episode in the bible.
- Anyone that places faith in God above the state is not tempered with reason and will be silenced one way or another. To the global elite, God is not the source of law—man is.
- Global elites know best what your community needs for fair laws and courts. Global elites will make the laws and appoint judges to enforce them. Laws based on Judeo-Christian values are relics in our post-modern world.
- Global elites will decide all issues of significance in a world court. Your supreme court will no longer be the highest court of the land.
- Your form of representative government is useless. Your state and federal constitutions are petty laws.
- Collectivism will govern rule making. Karl Marx is a hero. Individual sovereignty and property rights are bad. You will own nothing and be happy.
- The New Age ideology of the global elite turns the world upside down. It calls good evil and evil good. If you reject this ideology, you do not “prize truth”.
- You must support our sustainability initiatives, green new deal, climate summits, carbon tax credits, tax subsidized windfarm projects, and any other scams we concoct to leave room for nature. Read it again. We think you’re an idiot, so we want you to read it twice.
R.C. Christian probably left a clue at the site.
“LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON”.
This was carved in the center of the plaque.
Thomas Paine’s book, The Age of Reason, discusses this monument:
Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no more derogatory to the Almighty, more unedifying to man, more repugnant to reason, and more contradictory to itself than this thing called Christianity. Too absurd for belief, too impossible to convince, and too inconsistent for practice, it renders the heart torpid or produces only atheists or fanatics. As an engine of power, it serves the purpose of despotism, and as a means of wealth, the avarice of priests, but so far as respects the good of man in general it leads to nothing here or hereafter.
How are these two connected?
Paine and Christian wanted to supplant Christianity. Christian supported a global government led by a religion of environmentalism.
Here’s another question. Why was this monument set in Elbert county, Georgia?
Elbert county has a huge subterranean bed of granite. It goes a mile in each direction. Oh, yes, the county seat goes by the name the “Granite Capital of the World.”
The county was a sparsely populated area and it’s away from urban areas. Christian’s group could work without being disturbed.
Their monument is connected to the sun and moon activities and it’s set on a “high place.”
Finally, the monument was made to instruct everyone in this world. About 11.5 miles from it, there’s a “Center of the World” marker. The Georgia Historical Commission set it in 1954.
This was Ah-Yeh-Li A-Lo-Hee, the Center of the World, to the Cherokee Indians. To this assembly ground, from which trails radiate in many directions, they came to hold their councils, to dance and worship which were to them related functions, and to barter their hides, furs and blankets for the trade goods of the white men from Augusta and other settlements.
Think about this:
“But at a minimum, the undisputed public record establishes that a sophisticated covert group erected a massive occultic monument on American soil in 1980 in support of (i) world government, (ii) depopulating the planet, (iii) environmentalism (sustainable development), and (iv) a spirituality that rejects Christianity. Decades later, we can see our world hurdling toward those same initiatives at an alarming pace.”
Christian came to Elberton Georgia in June 1979. He was an educated and well dressed man.
The Elbert County Chamber of Commerce states,
Joe Fendley, president of Elbert Granite Finishing Company, Inc. in Elberton, Georgia was approached by a neatly dressed man who wanted to buy a monument. The middle-aged man who identified himself as Mr. Robert C. Christian said he wanted to know the cost of building a monument to the conservation of mankind and began telling Fendley what type of monument he wanted. Christian outlines the size in metric measurements. No monument of this kind had ever been quarried in Elberton, which was to explain why the price quoted could only be an estimate and not one guaranteed, as is the normal practice. Mr. Christian agreed to the quoted price. Christian, during his visit with Fendley, explained that he represented a “small group of loyal Americans who believe in God.“* He said they lived outside of Georgia and wanted to “leave a message for future generations.“* After leaving Fendley’s office, Christian went to the Granite City Bank to meet with Wyatt C. Martin. Christian informed Martin about his plans and the group he was associated with, had planned this monument for 20 years. He said the group wished to remain anonymous and revealed to Martin that his real name was not Robert Christian, it was a pseudonym chosen because of his Christian beliefs. After being sworn to secrecy, Christian told Martin his real name, and some other personal information so Martin could investigate him properly before the project began. To this day, Wyatt Martin is the only one who knows Christian’s real name. The prototype that Christian brought to Fendley resembled the infamous Stonehenge Monument in England. Pyramid Blue Granite from Pyramid Quarry was chosen for the monument. Each piece weighed approximately 28 tons, making this project to become one of the most challenging projects to be worked on in Elberton. Charlie Clamp was the sandblaster chosen to etch the “message”, which was more than 4,000 individual letters.
The banker, Mr. Wyatt C. Martin, prodded Christian for his true identity. “R.C. Christian needed a local banker to facilitate escrowed large payments for construction, and Mr. Martin agreed to do so on the condition that R.C. revealed his true identity.”
The New York Times found Mr. Martin in 2013.
In the Times article, he says:
I made an oath to that man [R.C.], and I can’t break that,” said Wyatt Martin, 82, the retired banker who helped broker the arrangement for the monument, which is 19 feet tall and resembles Stonehenge. “No one will ever know.”
The man died last year. The Internet says that Ted Turner and L. Ron Hubbard stand behind the project.
Enter Dr. J. Michael Bennett. He visited Martin at his home and made a documentary called, Dark Clouds Over Elberton.
Check out the link to Bennett’s documentary here.
Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter