Dominion Website Goes Mysteriously OFFLINE Following Tucker Carlson’s SCATHING Report

Tucker Carlson maybe will have problems.

A few days ago, he revealed a report about the break-in at the Fulton County warehouse. Some sources shared that after the report, Dominion Voting Systems’ website went offline.

Join Our Telegram channel here:

Did Dominion involve their fingers in the break-in? Why did they go offline?

We have numerous questions, but neither one answers!

The break-in is very suspicious, and Carlson shared that the warehouse was very well guarded, so how could someone break-in?

However, it isn’t the first time we have dealt with a break-in and election integrity! Can you remember the event with Attorney Matt DePerno?

See below:

Trending Politics reported:

Dominion Voting Systems’ official website appears to have gone offine, only to have returned with password authentication. returned with a password needed to proceed to the website. DiscloseTV originally reported the website going off-line.

The timing of the password procedure being installed is odd, to say the least.

It follows Tucker Carlson’s bombshell report on Fulton County, Georgia that shows the voter integrity group VoterGA revealing thousands of votes appeared to have been erroneously marked in ballot tallies for Joe Biden.

Fox News also covered this story:

On a Saturday night in late May of this year, an alarm sounded in a big nondescript warehouse in Fulton County, Georgia. The warehouse was an unlikely place for a burglary. It was under round-the-clock surveillance by both private security and local law enforcement including armed deputies with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office.

Any unauthorized person entering from the outside would have to get past a locked 100-pound steel door, as well as a maze of motion detectors — not easy — but someone tried to do it, anyway and at just the perfect moment, 20 minutes after the deputies in charge of guarding the warehouse left their posts.

By the time those deputies returned to check out the alarm, someone had opened the 100-pound door to the warehouse. So, what happened that night? And why? We still don’t know.

It’s also not clear why the deputies left the warehouse or who took advantage of their absence? We do know that a lot of people might have had reason to try to get inside the warehouse.

Join Our Telegram channel here:


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker