As 2021 passes in the middle of a global pandemic, many questions about a possible zombie apocalypse are appearing on the internet.
As Nostradamus predicts, 2021 will be full of events that will determine the future of humanity for all time.
He was born in the 16th century and was most famous for his book “Les Prophéties,” which is a collection of his prophecies. Nostradamus, a French physician, would express prophecies in verses, called quatrains. Many of his predictions later pointed to the rise to power of Adolf Hitler and WW2.
Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter
He predicted that a scientist would create a biological weapon in 2021 and fabricate a virus that can turn humans into zombies (as interpreted by astrologists).
“Few young people: half−dead to give a start. Dead through spite, he will cause the others to shine, And in an exalted place some great evils to occur: Sad concepts will come to harm each one, Temporal dignified, the Mass to succeed. Fathers and mothers dead of infinite sorrows, Women in mourning, the pestilent she−monster: The Great One to be no more, all the world to end.”
Nostradamus Predicted It Centuries Ago
Here comes the Zombie Apocalypse
According to the Annual Horoscope, 2021 could mark the rise of the living dead. pic.twitter.com/HkXbAR7OcG
— RJ Q. GUANZON (@rjquijano70) February 25, 2021
To help calm fear and concerns, the Center for Disease and Control and Preparedness advises on how you can be “zombie ready” if a sudden outbreak happens.
“Wonder why zombies, zombie apocalypse, and zombie preparedness continue to live or walk dead on a CDC website? Well as it turns out what first began as a tongue-in-cheek campaign to engage new audiences with preparedness messages has proven to be a very effective platform,” the CDC notes. “We will continue to reach and engage a wide variety of audiences on all-hazards preparedness.”
As they say, it’s best to be prepared for the chance of a zombie apocalypse just as you would be in case of any other catastrophe.
“There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for. Take a zombie apocalypse for example,” according to a blog post from CDC. “You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.”
They advise that the first thing you must do is to prepare an emergency kit. This contains things such as water, food, and other supplies to help you get through the first couple of days before you can locate a zombie-free refugee camp, or in case of a natural disaster, it will buy you some time to manage to make your way to an evacuation shelter or until utility lines are restored.
This coin is a symbol of President Trump's victory and success. This item sells for $39.95 on Amazon. Today's special promotion is offering a massive discount on this item. President Trump 2020 Coin (Gold & Silver Plated) - Claim 1 Free OR Claim a Discount + Free Shipping Get Your Coin HERE Or Click on the image below.
Here are some items you should include in your kit:
– Water (1 gallon per person per day)
– Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
– Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
– Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery-powered radio, etc.)
– Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
– Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
– Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
– First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane)
To see the full list, visit the CDC Emergency page.
Here is some strip that we are sure you would love to see it.
When your emergency kit is made, they suggest that families should gather together to think of an emergency plan.
“This includes where you would go and who you would call if zombies started appearing outside your doorstep,” the CDC explains. “You can also implement this plan if there is a flood, earthquake, or another emergency.”
- Identify the types of emergencies that can occur in your area. Apart from the zombie apocalypse, it may be floods, tornadoes, or earthquakes. If you are not sure, talk to your local Red Cross chapter for more details.
- Select a meeting place for your family to gather in case your home is attacked by zombies … or if your town evacuates in case of a hurricane. Pick one place right outside your home for sudden emergencies and one place outside of your neighborhood in case you can’t go back home immediately.
- Identify your emergency contacts. Make a list of local contacts such as the police, fire department, and your local zombie response team. Pick an out-of-state contact, too, that you can call during an emergency to let the remaining members of your family know you are well.
- Think out your evacuation route. When zombies are hungry, they won’t stop until they get food (i.e., brains), which means you need to quickly escape from your town. Plan where you would go and multiple routes you would take ahead of time so you don’t give a chance to the zombies. This also helps during natural disasters, when you have to take shelter fast.
According to CDC officials, if zombies ever did start walking in our towns, the agency would organize an investigation much like one for any other disease outbreak. They would offer technical assistance to cities, states, or international partners who are facing a zombie infestation. These actions might include consultation, lab testing and analysis, patient management and care, tracking of contacts, and infection control (including isolation and quarantine).
“An investigation of this scenario would likely seek to accomplish several goals: determine the cause of the illness, the source of the infection/virus/toxin, learn how it is transmitted and how readily it is spread, how to break the cycle of transmission and thus prevent further cases, and how patients can best be treated,” they specify. “Not only would scientists be working to identify the cause and cure of the zombie outbreak, but CDC and other federal agencies would send medical teams and first responders to help those in affected areas.”
To find out more about what CDC does to prepare for and respond to emergencies of all kinds, visit http://emergency.cdc.gov/cdc/orgs_progs.asp.
To discover more about how you can prepare for and remain safe in case of an emergency visit http://emergency.cdc.gov/.
Also, you can join the CDC Zombie Task Force. The CDC Foundation, a non-profit partner of the CDC is offering Zombie Task Force T-shirts. Earnings go to disaster relief efforts and other significant health programs. Get one while they are still available.
Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter