They are hiding something
The UN and other US entities joined forces before and after the 2018 and 2020 elections. The gang is here again and they are trying to stop election audits across the country.
Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter
Harri Hursti, Ph.D., computer scientist, and Elizabeth Howard, Cybercity and Elections Counsel of the radical, Soros-funded nonprofit, the Brennan Center for Justice in Manhattan, know a lot about election cybersecurity. In 2018, the duo took part in a UN initiative on election cybersecurity. They plan to do it again, and this time they want to shut down audits of the 2020 presidential election. Howard is “in charge” of Maricopa County, Arizona, and Hursti is busy in Windham, New Hampshire.
The duo briefed a group of UN election observers on November 3, 2018, in Washington, D.C. About 186 UN election observers were deployed on Election Day. We don’t know their final destination but we do know they were sent to observe mid-term elections and “gather data.”
Isabel Santos is the chair of the UN committee these two spoke to in 2018. She leads the OSCE PA / ODIHR or the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe Parliamentary Assembly / the Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights.
Why was the UN allowed to enter our country and observe US elections? States are allowed to prohibit international meddling. At least 18 states closed their borders to this type of “international observations.”
The UN should never even try to observe the inner workings of US presidential elections. We know what happened in the 2020 elections. DNI John Ratcliffe’s January 2021 report revealed there was foreign interference in the election. American people don’t know how many foreign nations took part in the process. These guys were given a chance to spot our election and cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
At least two US entities joined the UN in observing the elections, the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS), and the National Association of State Election Directors (NASED). They both are “501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable nonprofits.” The NASS and the NASED joined UN officials in 2018 and 2020. The UN guys returned to observe the presidential elections.
The nonprofits say they represent 100% of our top election administrators. The funding for the nonprofits is unknown, but they do need money to take part in lobbying. Any funding “falls outside of public oversight and scrutiny.” Taxpayers don’t know anything about the work of these nonprofits. It’s kept secret and yes, you pay their salaries. These public officials control elections in each and every state.
The UN was allowed to observe the 2018 US elections. The OSCE ODIHR team had a Needs Assessment Mission between May 21-25, 2018. They met 27 entities, and 14 of them were federal entities, and Congressional representatives of the RNC & DNC. The following profits joined NASS and NASEd and the National Conference of State Legislators (NCSL):
The Brennan Center for Justice. They specifically met with Elizabeth Howard, Cybersecurity and Elections Counsel and Daniel I. Weiner, Senior Counsel, Democracy Program;
• The Center for Election Innovations and Research, which is one of the nonprofits the Amistad Project exposed as being one of the nonprofit bagmen for $ .5 billion in “Zuckerbucks” in 2020;
• The National Democratic Institute which is an associate organization of Socialist International and which has heavy backing from powerful unions;
• The Center for Democracy and Technology. The team met with Joseph Lorenzo Hall, Ph.D., Chief Technologist. Hall, a computer scientist, currently sits upon the advisory board of Verified Voting along with Harri Hursti, that is he did until Hursti’s name was wiped from that webpage just before or after his appointment to the Windham, New Hampshire audit team on May 3, 2021;
• Bipartisan Policy Center. A center-left think tank focused on left-leaning energy policy;
• The Sentencing Project. A social and racial justice group that works to overturn felony disenfranchisement laws;
- The International Foundation for Election Systems (IFES)[sic]. “As a global leader in democracy promotion, the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) engages with critical issues in democracy, governance, and elections around the world.” (A typo appears to have listed the IFES incorrectly, as the only other organization with a name in any way similar to this is the International Foundation for Electoral Systems.)
- Public Broadcasting Service. PBS was the only media outlet they met with.
Heritage Foundation is the only Conservative organization on this list. Let’s talk about the undisputed bias, shall we?
This UN committee met with Elizabeth Howard from the Brennan Center.
The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society listed the Center for Election Innovations and Research (CEIR) as being involved in a “dark money apparatus.” Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Pricilla Chan donated $5 billion to swing states and state/county election officials. Other foundations donated, each, between $1-$4 million.
This network pumped hundreds of millions of dollars into local election systems using the COVID crisis as a pretense. Our report proves that in reality it was nothing more than a naked attempt to purchase an election. … This report paints a clear picture of a cabal of billionaires and activists using their wealth to subvert, control, and fundamentally alter the electoral system itself.
The OSCE IDIHR returned for the 2020 presidential elections.
The ODIHR LEOM, led by Ambassador Urszula Gacek, consisted of a 15-member core team based in Washington D.C. and 30 long-term observers, who observed in 32 states and the District of Columbia. The LEOM remained in the United States until 15 November in order to follow post-election developments.
In 2020, the OSCE/ODIHR thanked NASS and NASED:
The ODIHR EOM wishes to thank the authorities of the United States for the invitation to observe the election, and the Department of State, the National Association of Secretaries of States, and the National Association of State Election Directors for their assistance.
The coronavirus pandemic shut down the entire globe, but on March 4, 2020, someone from our country approved the US election observation by the UN.
They didn’t cancel the Limited Election Observation Mission (LEOM). For their 2020 Needs Assessment Mission (May 29-June 5, 2002), the OSCE ODIHR met with 27 groups, including 14 federal entities, Congressional representatives from the RNC and DNC< and one state election board. The group met with NASS, NASED, and NSCL. The Brennan Center, CEIR, The Sentencing Project, the International Foundation for Election Systems [sic], the National Democratic Institute, and the Heritage Foundation joined the process. New were:
- International Republican Institute(IRI), “Advancing democracy worldwide.” “IRI consults with politicians on how to respond to constituents swiftly and effectively, and create sustainable solutions to pressing issues. We train citizens in the democratic system so they can proactively get involved in their government.”
The IRI’s board chair for 25 years, Arizona Senator John McCain left the position in 2018. Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan is the new board chair.
- The Carter Center. “Waging Peace. Fighting Disease. Building Hope. “The Carter Center is guided by the principles of our Founders, Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter. Founded, in partnership with Emory University, on a fundamental commitment to human rights and the alleviation of human suffering, the Center seeks to prevent and resolve conflicts, enhance freedom and democracy, and improve health … The Carter Center is recognized as a pioneer and leader in the field of election observation. It has monitored 113 elections in 39 countries, helping to ensure democratic elections that reflect the will of the people.”
The Carter Center sent FOUR threatening letters in an effort to shut down the forensic audit in Arizona. The Carter Center signed two letters on the address of Arizona Senate President Karen Fann (April 13 and April 22, 2021).
Between May 29 and June 5, 2020, a group of international UN OSCE PA/ODIHR election “observers” had a meeting with Facebook’s Head of Global Civic Partnerships, Crystal Patterson. This happened in times when we were not allowed to travel and people died. We were under quarantine for weeks and months and these guys thought it was convenient for them to meet.
In 2018, the UN team met with the International Foundation for Election Systems (IFES). Richard Soudriette was the founding president of IFES for 19 years. He left the position in 2008. He is the founding member and advisor of the Association of European Election Officials (ACEEEO) which is the European equivalent to the American NASS and NASED. Soudriette is also the chairman of the SGO Smartmatic International Elections Advisory Council.
The team at opslens.com released revealed the results of their research on November 26, 2020 (Did Donald Trump Catch Dominion and Smartmatic US Election Racketeering?):
hrough Richard Soudriette, Smartmatic looks like it was attempting to get US secretaries of state to certify whatever results came in 5 months before the election happened.
This same Kay Stimson [whom] Congress said was stonewalling, overcharging state governments, and lying to Congress can be found at the National Association of Secretaries of State. Dominion Voting Systems is too entrenched not to influence state-level election policy and outcomes along with Smartmatic’s Business Development Manager, Denis Bechac.
According to her bio, Stimson is the Chair of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council for election industry providers. She represented both the U.S. Election Assistance Commission and the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) in media and government relations positions.
When you consider all of this as well as her being listed as the Director of Communications for the NASS, it’s no wonder Dominion and Smartmatic don’t take election fraud investigations too seriously.
Looking into company ties to all the states is probably why state officials need to be investigated along with Dominion Voting Systems.
Observers to the mid-terms and presidential elections met with:
Elizabeth Howard, Cybersecurity and Elections Counsel with the radical Brennan Center
• The Center for Election Innovations and Research, which is one of the nonprofits the Amistad Project exposed as being one of the nonprofit bagmen for $ .5 billion in “Zuckerbucks” in 2020
• The Center for Democracy and Technology. The team met with Joseph Lorenzo Hall, Ph.D., Chief Technologist. Hall, a computer scientist, currently sits upon the advisory board of Verified Voting along with Harri Hursti, that is he did until Hursti’s name was wiped from that webpage just before or after his appointment to the NH audit team on May 3, 2021
• International Republican Institute, “Advancing democracy worldwide.”
• The Carter Center. “Waging peace. “Fighting Disease. Building Hope.”
The International Foundation for Election Systems (IFES). “As a global leader in democracy promotion, the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) engages with critical issues in democracy, governance and elections around the world.”
• The National Democratic Institute which is an associate organization of Socialist International and which has heavy backing from powerful unions
• Facebook – Katie Harbath, Public Policy Director and Crystal Patterson, Head of Global Civic Partnerships
Did this UN mission help foreign entities in attacking US elections by using cybersecurity vulnerabilities uncovered through direct observation in 2018?
Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter
Source: The Gateway Pundit